




This Past month David and Lynn had a wrestling match. Davd managed to be on top for about 10 seconds but the rest of the time Lynn won. This brought back many memories from when Lynn and Quinn would do this. David is growing up so fast and pretty soon he will be the one winning. The dogs even decided to join in on the match too!
2 comments:
Ha ha. That looks fun! I can't believe how much David is growing up.
You guys are so funny! When I look at those pictures it brings memories flooding back...watching the boys wrestle and jumping a little bit myself! Great memories you and your family's creating!
Love you,
Michelle
PS
I got your message about the cousin party on the 24th...as far as I know...we're on and stoked...I just feel really bad...we're going to smoke you in table hocky!
Post a Comment