



Today is a big moment for Brittany and Micheala. 18 years ago today, they were born. Micheala and Brittany are now Seniors in High School, they are about to graduate and be grown up now and can now vote. Today they are going on a horse ride with their dad for their choice on what they want to do. Happy Birthday Brittany and Micheala!! We are so proud of you!! You guys have come a long way from premies to almost legal adults.
pictures from their horse ride coming soon!
7 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! I cannot believe your sweet, little babies are 18! Oh, how time flies! What beautiful girls they have grown up to be! Happy Birthday Brittany and Micheala!
Watch out boys!! Look at these good looking girls! I love the top one. Happy Birthday girls!
What beautiful girls! I remember when they were born, so so tiny! Do you happen to have pic's of them when they were that tiny, that you could post? I would love to see them. Happy Birthday Brittany & Micheala! Hope you have a wonderful, fun day!!!!!
WOW How Time flies! They are all grown up and so beautiful. Happy Birthday.
I can't believe how pretty you two are! It's still the same faces I babysat at 2yrs old, but all grown up and beautiful1 Congrats and I hope you're looking forward to some more awesome years.
Happy Late Birthdays!!
I can't believe that you are 18!!! I can still remember changing your diapers Ha! Ha!
Love the pictures, you are beautiful girls. Your ride looked awesome!
See ya soon,
Aunt Beth
Happy Birthday Brittany and Micheala! Wow, 18, I can't believe it. I hope you had a wonderful birthday. Love ya.
Post a Comment