For our Saturday we spent most of the day working on the hay. We bailed it and had a great time stacking it and riding the tractor. We bailed a total of 236 bails.
Ok...can I just say you and your family do some of the coolest things ever...honestly...I've never bailed a single bail of hay...let alone 236 bails! Also...I've never been to a dog show...let a lone a sheep herder dog show...the pictures you took were amazing and so colorful! I miss you guys! Hope your all doing well. I got your message about the "roll on" show on PBS...but it was a day late...Mike had my phone with him in the car for two days straight while at school...and rehab...ok..this comment is super long...but I Have a lot to say...anyways...the show looks awesome...I've spent the last half hour trying to figure out a way to watch it online....but apparently that's impossible...so I'm going to keep looking for other ways. Thank you for thinking of us and being so caring...we are incredibly lucky to have you in our lives! When we doing the double date...ie table hockey! Love ya, Michelle
2 comments:
I love your blog Liz! It is quite cute and I think the slideshow is a unique way to show off your family :D
Ok...can I just say you and your family do some of the coolest things ever...honestly...I've never bailed a single bail of hay...let alone 236 bails! Also...I've never been to a dog show...let a lone a sheep herder dog show...the pictures you took were amazing and so colorful! I miss you guys! Hope your all doing well. I got your message about the "roll on" show on PBS...but it was a day late...Mike had my phone with him in the car for two days straight while at school...and rehab...ok..this comment is super long...but I Have a lot to say...anyways...the show looks awesome...I've spent the last half hour trying to figure out a way to watch it online....but apparently that's impossible...so I'm going to keep looking for other ways. Thank you for thinking of us and being so caring...we are incredibly lucky to have you in our lives! When we doing the double date...ie table hockey! Love ya, Michelle
Post a Comment