Friday, November 02, 2007

Halloween trunk or treat

I was on the left and Loke was on the right


I had a great time for halloween! My young women leader dressed me and her daughter up.... i thought it was a good idea i loved it! we won 2nd place!!! Afterwards we went home and had some great soups: mom's taco soup, her cheese soup, and grandma's soup also! i love the fall because you get to eat so much soup, YUM, my favorite!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at how cute you are! Hope you had a great Halloween. Me on the other hand, I had to work, so the kids went out with a mom from our ward, while Dave stayed home and passed out candy to the trick or treaters!

S. Gibson said...

You guys looked amazing! I loved your costumes. That was a fun night. I also have to agree with you about soup, it's one of my favorite things about fall too!