Saturday, September 29, 2007

sunset

This morning about 7:00
Sunset starting to change
sometime this week in the morning
Friday night

I woke up around 6:30 or 7 and i looked at the sky and i saw this sunrise! i went and got Brittany's camera and took it. I put it away and looked at it again and it was pink! so i went and got her camera again and by the time i went to get the picture it was gone (the sky was gray)! so i thought i would post this for those of you who wanted to see this and some other pictures worth a picture! So there are other pictures from this week aslo. i am trying to get some more pictures of things we did for fun this summer!

1 comment:

S. Gibson said...

That is really pretty! I need to get up earlier so that I can start my day with that beautiful sunrise.